KEEPING BLUE RIDGE, GA COMFORTABLE WITH CHESHIRE HEATING & AIR
Cheshire Heating & Air is your #1 Blue Ridge, GA HVAC company proudly serving Cherokee, Fannin, Pickens, and Gilmer counties in North Georgia for all their HVAC needs. Whether it’s a broken AC, time for a new one, or additional help to make your home as comfortable as possible, Cheshire Heating & Air technicians and staff in Blue Ridge, GA are prepared and also professionally trained to provide the highest-quality heating and air service in Cherokee, Fannin, Pickens, and Gilmer counties in North Georgia. We offer a vast number of services to meet all our customer’s needs:
- A/C Service
- Heating Service
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC installation/replacement
- Indoor Air Quality products
- Commercial Services
- Ductless HVAC
- Additional HVAC-related products
HEATING AND AC SERVICE IN BLUE RIDGE, GEORGIA
HVAC units work all season long to keep your home perfect for you and also your family. It is not uncommon for a unit to be overworked and need a part replacement or a service call. Here are a few signs and symptoms that may mean a service call is in your future:
- A loud system with unusual noises.
- Lukewarm air blowing from the vents.
- The system stays on all day and night.
- The temperature never keeps up with its setting.
- Excess dust accumulation in the home.
- Foul smells are coming from the running unit.
- Consistent increased monthly energy or gas bills.
- The vents are producing weak airflow along with incorrect temperatures.
QUALITY AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR BLUE RIDGE, GA
If you have noticed any of these, your system may need to be serviced or also inspected before you continue to run it. If the system is broken, allowing it to continue to run can only damage it further and therefore lead to a need for replacement. At Cheshire Heating & Air, we understand your money and also home value—we want your units to be healthy with the longest possible lifetime.
CHESHIRE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE SERVICES IN BLUE RIDGE, GEORGIA
Almost every company will offer some sort of maintenance plan for their customers. However, we believe our plans provide the greatest benefits for the best prices. Our maintenance customers are our most loyal customers who have seen the difference a maintenance service has on their HVAC unit. Below are a few features of our program:
- Indoor and outdoor units cleaned
- Refrigerant charge
- Clean and check operating controls, motor bearings, and also blower wheel
- Check head pressure and condensate pump
- Filter service
- Clean condenser coil—this part is often broken due to the lack of cleaning!
- Electrical wiring check
- Safety controls checked
- Inspect the performance of heat and cool
- Clean and adjust the pilot
This is not an extensive list—just some of the essential things we complete on a maintenance check. Inspecting all aspects of a system will improve safety measures and prevent any future issues with the unit. Cheshire Heating & Air wants your family to feel safe throughout the summer heat and the cool of the winter.
HAVING ANY OF THESE HVAC ISSUES IN BLUE RIDGE, GA?
- Air Conditioning Unit Dies
- AC Unit Cycling On / Off
- AC Freezing Up
- AC Unit Leaking
- Air Conditioning Unit Not Blowing Cold
- Compressor Damage
- Air Conditioning Unit Overworking
If you are experiencing issues with your AC system we can help. We are your local Blue Ridge, GA choice for all your heating and air needs. Trust our experience. Call us for your air conditioning repair today.
BLUE RIDGE’S BEST HEATING AND COOLING SERVICES
We are best at serving our customers and have been the best since 1961. In addition to the extensive HVAC knowledge and training, we have three great values that we hold all our employees to. Residents of Blue Ridge, if you use our services, these commitments are our number one priority to you:
- High-Quality Heating and Air Service—Our technicians and staff are committed to serving you to the best of their ability. We require continuing education for our technicians to keep up with the growing, changing industry. For parts and equipment, we rely on Carrier. Carrier has proven to be the best, most reliable HVAC manufacturer as they set their standards high.
- Dependability—We know that HVAC issues can be a hassle. Nobody likes calling a company in the heat of the summer to see when their A/C can be fixed. Cheshire Heating & Air wants to make your job as simple as possible—we vow to serve every customer call with the utmost efficiency, respect, and honesty. Ask our current customers—dependability is our middle name!
- Honesty—Often, HVAC services can be pricey, making the situation even more stressful. We install, service, and warranty Carrier parts because we believe it is the best product you can get for a reasonable price. If you are worried about finances, our staff and technicians are happy to talk to you about the best options for you, not us! We are straightforward and honest—Cheshire Heating & Air believes that the most successful businesses are honest.
BECOME A VALUED HVAC CUSTOMER IN BLUE RIDGE, GEORGIA – TOP RATED AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE BLUE RIDGE, GA
If you are a resident of Blue Ridge or a surrounding area, we will serve you! As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer with NATE Certified Technicians, we have earned our seal of trust and excellence. Your home is in great hands with us. Whether you need a service call, a quote for a replacement, or just some HVAC advice, we are excited to hear from you.