BEST AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR DAWSONVILLE, GA
Cheshire Heating & Air has been the top-rated HVAC company in your area year after year. Our loyal customers have trusted us with their Dawsonville homes time and time again when HVAC trouble arises. We are a company of dependability, quality, honesty, and efficiency. With our decades of experience and NATE-certified technicians, you can expect high-quality customer service and HVAC work that will make you want to call us again! Along with Dawsonville, we have customers all over North Georgia cities that we consider a part of the Cheshire Heating & Air family. Trust our experience as the #1 air conditioning repair company in Dawsonville, GA.
YOUR LOCAL CARRIER DEALER DAWSONVILLE, GA
Over the years we have experimented with all sorts of HVAC equipment. With so many options at different price points, it is hard to know what will be best for you. We have seen the best results with Carrier products. They provide multiple options for specific and all needs, last the longest, and are the best ‘bang for your buck! We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning that we have the quality experience to install and repair these units. Call us today for a free in-home quote on a new unit and we can give you the best options for what your home needs.
OUR HVAC PROMISE TO THE RESIDENTS OF DAWSONVILLE
Cheshire Heating & Air knows the stress of a broken unit, an uncomfortable home, and extra expenses. We aim to make your HVAC experience as carefree and quick as possible. We have three key values we hold ourselves to with every customer and every job.
- A commitment to quality service. You should never pay for poor service! Our technicians are highly trained and skilled in the HVAC field to be sure your service is of high quality. The new gadgets, tricks, parts, equipment, and techniques are all a part of our continuing education. Staying on top of the changing industry keeps our customers well-served.
- HVAC service you can depend on. If you call us with an emergency, we will do everything to get you on our list. We understand the fear of no air conditioning—it can ruin your week! Our staff is reliable and on time to keep our services available for anyone who needs them.
- Honest and open communication. We value long-term relationships with our customers. To build our reputation, we had to build trust first. As the experts in the field, it is our job to explain to you your next best HVAC steps and why. We are not here to sugarcoat your situation or perform unnecessary work. Honesty has taken us a long way in this industry, and we do not plan to change that anytime soon.
AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR COMPANY NEAR ME DAWSONVILLE, GA
If you need it, we can do it! Our technicians are trained in all areas of the HVAC field. If there is ever a time we cannot provide what you are looking for, we can recommend other companies to help you. We offer a wide variety of services including:
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC Replacement and Installation
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Duct Cleaning
- Additional Installations
LOCAL HVAC INSTALLATION DAWSONVILLE, GA
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to call! We will gladly talk over the phone or visit your home to take a better look at what may be giving you problems.
HVAC HELP IN DAWSONVILLE, GA!
It is never easy to determine when your unit may be slowing down, or not keeping up until it is completely shut off. Rather than waiting for it to stop working, start paying attention to see if your unit is showing any of the signs below. It is not uncommon for a unit to need repairs or maintenance in the summer as hot as it is in Dawsonville Georgia.
- Weak airflow from the vents
- Inconsistent temperatures from room to room
- The thermostat reading a different temperature from which it is set
- Loud noises when the machine is on
- Unusual smells in the air or near the equipment
- Excess dust accumulation
- Increased monthly energy bills
- The unit cuts off frequently
- The unit stays on all day long
- There is a leak near the machine or from the ductwork
- Condensation around the vents
- Warm air is circulating when the A/C is on and vice versa
BEST AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR COMPANY NEAR ME DAWSONVILLE, GA
Leaving a broken unit running can only damage it more. Take initiative with your HVAC unit and call Cheshire Heating & Air to look at it! Proactive service and maintenance have shown that units will last for years longer than units that have never been serviced or fixed. Cheshire Heating & Air is awaiting your call to schedule your visit, give HVAC advice, and make you our newest customer. Call today!