ELLIJAY’S BEST HEATING AND AIR AND #1 AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION COMPANY ELLIJAY, GA
Are you looking for a reliable, affordable, and efficient heating and air service in Ellijay, GA? Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. have been serving the residents of Ellijay with all of their HVAC needs for over 60 years. Our commitment to excellence has never wavered, and we have grown our team and business to produce the best customer service yet. If you are looking for a local company to become a customer of, Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. will take the call! Our team is the #1 air conditioning installation company in Ellijay, GA.
We offer a variety of services:
- A/C Service
- Heating Service
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC installation/replacement
- Indoor Air Quality products
- Commercial Services
- Ductless HVAC
- Additional HVAC-related products
These services are our most requested services, but if you are looking for more HVAC-related work, please call our office to inquire how Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. can help.
INSTALLING AN HVAC UNIT IN ELLIJAY GEORGIA
The hot summers and cold winters in Ellijay can stress your HVAC unit. Systems are not meant to last forever—eventually, it may be time to consider replacing your current unit. You can trust Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning company with your AC system replacement, we are the #1 air conditioning installation company in Ellijay, GA. Unsure of how to determine if you need a replacement or a repair?
HERE ARE A FEW SIGNS OF AN AIR CONDITIONING UNIT THAT MAY BE BEYOND REPAIR:
- Constant Repairs—if you are constantly replacing parts, or a season seems to bring multiple service calls, you may be better off replacing them!
- An Old Unit—units over ten years old tend to present with more issues and therefore are at the stage where technicians may begin to investigate if the system is worth repairing.
- Fluctuating Temperatures—if your unit is the right size for your house, it should also be able to keep the desired temperature throughout the day, even in the heat. If it seems to struggle, even after a service call, the unit may not be fit for your home or also may be nearing the end of its lifetime.
- Increased Energy Bills—a unit that runs too often and works overtime will also cause an increase in energy expenditure. Month after month of increased bills indicates the need for a new unit.
- Repair Costs—our technicians can diagnose your unit’s problems and also provide a detailed price list of necessary repairs. If the repair price is greater than half of the cost of a new system, your current system is not worth investing the money into.
- Excess Dust—more dust and particles in the home means your unit can’t cool and warm the house and filter air simultaneously. There are potential fixes, but it is a sign of a declining lifetime if your unit is over ten years old.
LOCAL HVAC INSTALLATION ELLIJAY, GA
Don’t hesitate to call! Cheshire Heating and Air Conditioning Co. can schedule you a free in-home AC system replacement quote for a unit fit for your home and family.