#1 HVAC COMPANY IN NELSON GEORGIA
If you are a Nelson resident and looking for a reliable heating and air company to service your unit, you have found us! Cheshire Heating & Air is the number one heating and air company in your area. We have a long list of loyal Nelson customers that call us at any time of need. We are constantly adding to that list—therefore become a Cheshire Heating & Air customer and enjoy all the benefits. The most significant advantage is peace of mind knowing Cheshire Heating & Air has your back. We are your #1 choice for Nelson heating and air services.
WHY USE CHESHIRE HEATING & AIR FOR YOUR NELSON HEATING AND AIR SERVICES?
Our commitment to the industry has taken us far. Over the years, our team has been honored and also recognized in many ways to celebrate our successes in Nelson, GA, and also North Georgia. We couldn’t be the best without our customers. Over the past few years, we have held these titles:
- We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. The #1 HVAC manufacturer, Carrier, has named our company an authorized dealer. This means we are trusted and also have extensive experience with their equipment.
- 2020 and 2021 Carrier President’s Award Recipient. We were chosen as a top HVAC service two years in a row by Carrier and are proud to hold this honor. Every year, we strive for recognition and also awards such as this one.
- Our technicians are North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certified. Our technicians worked hard to earn this achievement, separating them as professional experts on all things HVAC from other competitors.
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES IN NELSON
To keep you comfortable, our services must be top-notch! If we don’t offer various services and also top-notch skill sets, you will go elsewhere. Our team continues to take heating and air courses to improve their knowledge in the field. Cheshire Heating & Air refuses to get behind with so many changing products and technology. Here is a list of our most used and requested services:
- Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Yearly Maintenance Agreements
- HVAC Installment
- Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial HVAC
- Installment of additional equipment
If you don’t see what you need or are unsure what service will benefit you best, we are happy to discuss your needs over the phone. If appropriate, a technician can visit your home for a diagnostic to determine the next best step!
TAKE CARE OF YOUR AC SYSTEM
One of the essential parts of heating and air is understanding the need to maintain the unit. This complex machinery has power over an entire home or office’s comfort. They should last you more than ten years, but that won’t happen if it isn’t taken care of. Because HVAC units are such a significant investment, our number one recommendation is a maintenance plan.
CHESHIRE HEATING & AIR PERFORMS A LOT OF MAINTENANCE EACH YEAR, AND THOSE CUSTOMERS ALWAYS EXPERIENCE THESE FOUR BENEFITS:
- A healthier system year-round. Keeping up with the needs of your HVAC system will keep it operating more efficiently. By checking and cleaning the unit every six months, you can prevent the need for an emergency call in the middle of the hot or cool seasons.
- A system with a longer lifetime. We have seen it over and over again—our customers that utilize maintenance get more out of their units. Rather than quitting on them at the 10-year mark, they can last up to 15+ years as an efficient heating and cooling system. New units are a significant investment, so extending their life a few years is a huge win!
- Decreased monthly energy bills. The fee you pay for maintenance service each year will be paid back plus more in the money you save from energy bills. If the system runs under optimum conditions, it will have to continuously work harder to keep up. Eliminating the underlying issue can save you a lot in the long run.
- Improved indoor air quality. Surprisingly, many homes experience worsened air quality than the air outdoors. This is due to the HVAC unit circulating the same polluted air with poor filtration. With maintenance, filtration improves, and your air will feel clean again! Decreased dust and improved allergies are always seen following a maintenance visit.
BECOME A CHERISHED NELSON HEATING & AIR SERVICES CUSTOMER
Our priority is always you! At Cheshire Heating & Air, you can expect 100% satisfaction guaranteed as a customer. Our office staff is excited to take your call and make you a part of our family! We can get you scheduled with a service call, maintenance visit, or a free in-home estimate today. Call today!