THE BEST WALESKA HEATING AND AIR SERVICES COMPANY – CHESHIRE HEATING & AIR
When a heating and air emergency strikes, you need to know who to call! Cheshire Heating & Air has been that call for many of your neighbors and friends in Waleska, Georgia. We are your #1 Waleska Heating and Air Services company. Our service team can get to your home or office in no time—we promise quick and efficient service to get you back to comfort. No one likes dealing with a broken HVAC unit, so we want to make this process as easy as 1,2,3.
- Give Cheshire Heating & Air a call at any time of day once you notice your unit needs servicing. Explain what is going on to the receptionist, and we can determine what services you may need at your home.
- Schedule Cheshire Heating & Air to visit your home as soon as it works for your schedule. We will always try to get you on the schedule quickly if you are without heat or air.
- Let the technician into your home to get started on the unit. The technician can explain to you the diagnosis of the unit and the pricing for any needed parts or services. They are there for you! They can complete the job right then and there if you are ready.
That’s it! It only takes three easy steps to get your unit back up and running efficiently. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee to be sure every customer is waving goodbye to their technician with a smile on their face.
HEATING & COOLING SERVICES IN WALESKA
We do more than just repair units—the HVAC field is vast. Heating and air systems are complex and require professional service to keep them running correctly. Our team is trained in many skill-sets to offer you whatever work you may need. Here is a list of the services we offer:
- Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Yearly Maintenance Agreements
- HVAC Installment
- Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial HVAC
- Installment of additional equipment
If you aren’t sure what you need but know something is wrong, we provide diagnostic trips to determine the best action for your unit. Whether it is time to replace or a part is needed, letting our technicians put their eyes on the unit can direct you to the next step.
12 SIGNS YOUR AIR CONDITIONING UNIT NEEDS SERVICE
There are many signs of a broken or failing HVAC unit, but not all are as obvious as others. We want you to know when you need us. Allowing a system to run on damaged parts can break down other parts of the system. Getting your unit looked at and fixed before it becomes a bigger problem is one of the keys to home ownership.
- Inconsistent temperatures from room to room or on the thermostat
- Weakened airflow coming from the vents
- Leaks from the unit
- A frozen outdoor unit
- Loud noises when the unit is on
- Unusual smells in the vents
- Excess dust accumulation around the home
- Worsened allergies in the home
- The unit won’t shut off
- The unit won’t cut on
- The thermostat is blank
- Your unit is over ten years old and has consistent problems
TAKING CARE OF YOUR AC SYSTEM
Since it is one of the most significant appliances in your home, taking care of your system throughout each season is necessary for a healthy unit. At Cheshire Heating & Air, we recommend biannual maintenance before you turn on the heat or air for the upcoming season. With maintenance, you can ensure your unit is ready for operation and reduce the risk of the system failing when you need it the most. Here are the top four benefits of maintenance:
- Improved system lifetime—it can add years to your unit.
- Decreased monthly energy bills and increased energy efficiency.
- Reduced risk of repair or need for service calls.
- Improved indoor air quality for healthy living.
At Cheshire Heating & Air, we offer a maintenance plan that guarantees the above benefits and additional benefits for being a loyal customer.
- Discounts on parts
- Discounts on repairs and service calls
- Priority customer service
We have seen it year after year—maintenance customers consistently need our services less often and are highly satisfied with how their unit operates and keeps their home comfortable.
CALL CHESHIRE HEATING & AIR FOR ALL YOUR AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS IN WALESKA, GA
Residents of Waleska, we are ecstatic to meet you! Our company has grown tremendously in the past few years due to Waleska’s loyal, trusting residents. If you need any HVAC work, please give us a call for our front office to schedule you for your next visit. Call today!